Monday, February 20, 2012

And a week later!

Hey there!

So a few things going on this week.

Managed to get myself a pair of Genelec 8030A studio monitors!
Weren't cheap but hey you get what you pay for and I am looking to play around with music production as well!

Will post pictures when I get them but for now here's a teaser:


Also got myself a Rode NT1A microphone to due some shows for the university's radio station!
Here's a snap of it from online:





I do plan on getting more audio products but kinda need to slow down and recoup some of the cash I spent!

mooder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Blog by Mahmood Arjomand is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.mooderstechblog.blogspot.com.