Monday, April 23, 2012

One month later... Spring break and IT work!

Why hello there peeps!

Yes it's been a while since I have posted and I do regret not coming on once in a while to give you guys an update of some sort.

But on with today's topic!

So over spring break I got to visit a production house down in Santa Monica.
This production house currently has 6 major motion pictures being worked on and it's IT infrastructure is amazing! Render farm workstations you got! Oh and the magic of movies not so magical anymore ;)

Other than that I have gone down to Vegas as well but not to party unfortunately. I kinda went there on business with my dad to help him plan out has company he is setting up there. My role was to help him plan the office's IT needs and plan those needs within a budget. So far I have looked to Dell, HP, Fujitsu and Lenovo and determined that Dell had the best balance of performance, price and service.

There you have it!

Hope you guys enjoyed reading!

As always see you next time!


Link to the audio version:

Mooder's Tech Blog Podcast Episode 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Blog by Mahmood Arjomand is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.mooderstechblog.blogspot.com.