Monday, March 26, 2012

Club system disaster! Part 2

From my last post I mentioned that I was doing work at this club that had issues with their system.

The past week I have managed to go back and fix up 'part' of their mess!

Here is a before of the equipment rack wiring with no Speakon connectors:


Here's an after with the connectors installed:


If you have paid attention the the picture differences you will see that I have switched the wires going to the amps around as the bottom amplifier was way too powerful for the subwoofers.

However I'm still not done yet! I will have to go back and remove the amplifier right above the last amplifier in order to get the next set of subwoofers working!

As always I will be reporting back about this next week!

mooder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Blog by Mahmood Arjomand is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.mooderstechblog.blogspot.com.