Monday, March 12, 2012

Genelec's are here! Pure sound goodness!


Hello there!

So its been a while since I posted... Yeah yeah blah blah I know I should post more but I'm just really lazy as some of you reading know!

So last week the Genelec's I have ordered arrived. Same exact ones a few posts back but I had a problem with them.

For starters, they just didn't sound right. I don't know why but the ones I have back in Dubai sound just more than perfect and just to add the right side speaker was defective!

Decided to send them back and got myself the bigger versions the Genelec 8040A.

Here they are just arrived (Excuse me for the blurry image! >.<):


And here is the left side fully setup:



One word to describe them: Expensive! Actually, more like Amazing is the right word here!

They are well worth the amount I've paid but they really do bring out some parts of the stuff I listen to and hopefuly they will be used a lot once I get my self into the world of Electronic Music Production!

Stay tuned for my next post!

mooder

2 comments:

Creative Commons License
Blog by Mahmood Arjomand is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.mooderstechblog.blogspot.com.