Monday, March 12, 2012

Ableton and Synth madness!

This week I decided to take the oppertunity to play with Ableton, software that is mostly used in making music along with multiple synth programs.

For those who don't know what a synth is, refer to this page:

Synthesizer - Wikipedia

So far I have made small progress with figuring out how to link various things in the software as well as find a way to record sounds that come out of the software I use.

I still have a lot to learn and play with but I'm really hoping I can get somewhere with this!

Here is a sample of what I made:

Chilly Pathway - Soundcloud

As always, Thanks for reading!

mooder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Blog by Mahmood Arjomand is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.mooderstechblog.blogspot.com.